Thursday, September 15, 2016

NFL Color Rush

NFL Color Rush

      The NFL has recently released "Color Rush" uniforms for its many football teams with aid from Nike. The purpose of releasing these new and vibrant Uniforms is to attract the NFL's casual fans, along with getting fans excited for the new season. Another benefit the NFL and Nike gains from this is that fans will now start to buy the new jerseys associated with the new uniforms, allotting a huge profit.
      My personal reaction to these new Uniforms is general excitement, because I myself, am a casual football fan.I have not purchased an NFL jersey before, but that may change this season. I believe that the new uniforms will also add the the "rivalry: aspect of football ,which the NFL strives off of. What I mean by this is that the new uniforms will cause fans to convince themselves that their new uniforms are the best. I have sorted my top 5 favorite Color rush uniforms, being as unbiased as possible: 

5. Chargers
4. Cardinals
3. Patriots
2. Steelers
1. Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment